Hello Kristen fans!
Once again, fans of Kristen Stewart voted for a cause to support in honor of her birthday. This year, we have overwhelmingly chosen Planned Parenthood.
Out-of-touch politicians are trying to eliminate funding to Planned Parenthood health centers – taking health care away from millions of women, men, and young people who rely on Planned Parenthood each year.
Planned Parenthood is doing everything it can to stop these attacks – including organizing millions of supporters nationwide to contact lawmakers, staging rallies across the country to show just how much we care about women’s health, and more.
The stakes couldn’t be higher. Planned Parenthood needs our help to win this fight and continue providing health care and education at their nearly 700 health centers nationwide.
I’m doing what I can to help out. I hope you’ll join us by clicking “Donate to my Fundraiser” to make a gift now.
Want to learn more about the impact we’re having by supporting Planned Parenthood?
This is what we’re fighting to protect:
– Planned Parenthood provides nearly 400,000 Pap tests and nearly 500,000 breast exams nationally each year.
– Planned Parenthood provides sexual and reproductive health care, education, and information to 5,180,000 people worldwide each year.
– Planned Parenthood has 59 independent local affiliates that operate nearly 700 health centers throughout the United States, providing high-quality services to people where they’re needed most.
– Planned Parenthood is there for people struggling to access care. Seventy-eight percent of Planned Parenthood health care patients live with incomes of 150 percent of the federal poverty level or less.
– Planned Parenthood is leading the charge for women’s health and rights – advocating at the local, state, and federal level for laws that protect a woman’s ability to make her own health care decisions, and working to expand accessible and quality care.
Last year we raised over $17,000! Let’s see if we can top that for her 27th Birthday!
If you have any questions, you can email us:
or contact us here:
Click here to donate: http://www.ppaction.org/site/TR/Events/PlannedParenthoodPartner?px=9775798&pg=personal&fr_id=1180
Please read the following statement:
This year we understand that this is a charity that some people just cannot support due to their beliefs. We ask that you please respect their opinions and beliefs and not make them feel ostracized from the community. With this understanding and knowing that these fans also want to contribute to honor Kristen for her birthday, we will put together a second drive and fans voted for ASPCA. Doing this, more people around the world will benefit from our help. To participate in our ASPCA drive, donate here: https://secure.aspca.org/team/ksbdayproject2017b
Never forget how Kristen thanked us, such a proud moment for all of us: